size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-11-2021, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2021, 06:58 PM by Audra. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Audra was not surprised by Hattori's lack of formalities. She had surmised from the moment they met that he was not the type for small talk. But she would try anyway because she was meek and timid. Being in his company was intimidating, no matter how many times they would meet. His question sounds harsh in the dry air surrounding them and she looks out to the canyon below. Standing on the precipice of continuing her days and a dark tomorrow, her chest tightens.

"I was selfish," Audra's words are quiet through gritted teeth. "I wanted to cure the sickness and instead, I was punished," her chin curls toward her chest as her one good eye wells with tears. No, it wouldn't do to cry in front of the Shogun. He wouldn't tolerate such weakness. Sucking in a deep breath, her lips pull tight as she gives her head a soft shake. "I'm not sure how much turmoil you endured during the plague, or whatever it was, but it surely was not the best time of my life," the small wolf turns her head away from the beautiful scenery below to look at him with her one honey-gold eye.

Audra's dead eye would stare unblinkingly out into the distance as if yearning for a new life.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise