size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
12-12-2021, 01:30 PM

He listened patiently while she explained that the life of a rogue had not been kind to her, and her joints had suffered greatly while she struggled to survive all those years. Perhaps he'd been lucky, in the end, to wind up with Val and her crew. They protected one another, and rarely had to worry about petty things like rival bands or struggling for food. Slaughter and maim those who oppose you, and steal what you want from those who are too pitiful to protect it. It worked just fine, he was a big strong man now. Ornery as an old goat and twice as stubborn, but that was genetics. Finally, the fae agreed to test out this new treatment, and he grunted softly as he rose to his paws again.

"I'll need a minute to get the lavender oil, it works well to bring down joint inflammation. I'll have to massage it into the skin, but you'll smell nice afterwards at least." the cosmic titan rumbled, and without much in the way of parting words he turned and lumbered out the door. He was fairly certain that there was a small vial of the oil somewhere in his room. Otherwise it would be another trip down to the infirmary to try and dig it out. Ruby gaze scanned over the myriad shelves along the walls of his room, searching for the tiny glass vial. He knew which one it was, because someone had very helpfully applied a little drawing of a lavender stalk to the outside. Ah, there it was. Now he needed a bowl. Easier to dip paws in a bowl than pour oil onto paws. A wooden one would work, less likely to shatter if it fell over at some point. With the vial in the bowl, and the bowl carefully cradled in his massive jaws, he returned to his patient. The floorboards creaked dangerously beneath his bulk as he plodded across the hall, having no regard for disturbing anyone else's peace and quiet.

Setting his prize down on the edge of the bed, he glanced over at the little badger with his strange eyewear and comparatively smaller paws. "Could you pour enough of the oil into the bowl to lightly cover the bottom, thank you." he said this without really waiting for a response, and the thanks was barely an afterthought. Bedside manner was not his strong suit, and the brute's overall demeanour was that of a lifelong warrior and raider. That was difficult to shake, and he couldn't be bothered to try all that hard. When he placed both titanic forepaws on the edge of the bed, he felt the whole thing creak ominously. It would probably hold. Being as careful as he could, he hauled his massive frame onto the bed. It was smaller than the one in his room. Probably of little concern for the tiny fae, though he knew if he tried to lay down, his ass would almost certainly be dangling over the edge for anyone to take a chunk out of. All of the sudden, he was standing over the dark furred dame as she reclined against her pillows. Been a while since I've been in this position. the thought came to him entirely out of the blue, but once it was there he suddenly recognized how this might seem... Damage control time.

"I need to adjust your position, so that you're laying on your belly. It will be easier that way, but I understand if that isn't something you'd like me to do." he grunted. He would probably need his tiniest toe on one foot to lift her entire body up. When all was said and done it would be mere moments of discomfort, but he wasn't eager to have the entire pack on his ass for manhandling a woman who couldn't fight back. This wasn't that type of group, he'd learned very quickly.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED