size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
12-12-2021, 07:48 PM
Ricin rests a moment against the trunk of tree, tongue hanging out the side of mouth as he smiles upside-down and happily at the handsome wolf. When the stranger asks if he is okay, the pup realizes the position he is in and chuckles. Joyfully, he chirps, “Me? I’m great!” Finally, the light blue pup turns himself over and stands, giving his coat a good shake to rid it of any grass or brambles that might have tried to hitch a ride.  Once clear, he looks back to the colorful splotched wolf and says, “See? Never better!” A wide grin rests on his lips as he trots closer to the stranger, eager to get a closer look at the handsome, splotched wolf.

Stopping a respectable distance away, leaving room for him to flee if the wolf turns out to be aggressive, the light blue pup dips his head in greeting and says, “My name’s Ricin. I was just waiting for my brother to return from hunting and got bored. Sorry if I almost hit you.” Lowering his head slightly, Ricin offers the koi wolf an apologetic look before once more lifting his head and offering a warm smile. His puppy energy still overflowing, Ricin blurts out, “Did you see that rabbit? I have seen one act like that! It kissed my nose!” Ricin’s crimson gaze is equal parts shocked and amused. That had been great fun to the pup!

"Speech"