size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-12-2021, 11:02 PM

She was acting friendly enough so Rudy would go with that pretense. As she was talking about the fishing Rudy couldn’t help but notice her tail, his own tiny puff of a tail remaining twitching hesitantly seeing someone else lacking in that area.  Rudy realized she’d stopped talking a second ago and he was stupidly looking towards her tail.  Awkward.

“Sorry, and yes, the fishing is really good here.  More so now that things are better.” Rudy doubted he needed to specify what was ‘better’.   “I was planning to do a bit of fishing as well so.” That said as he waded into the water, eyes watching the shiny fish darting about.  “Um, can I ask something really unrelated?”  Rudy launched his head in the water, a fish started to come up but he’d only got a bit of the fin so it fell back in.  The motley grey wolf shook the water off his muzzle, “I was just wondering, did you hurt your tail or has it always been like that?” Might be a personal question, might not but Rudy was asking.

His eyes were still on the fish though so whatever look she might give him would be missed.  Couldn’t let it be obvious how curious he was after all and, he did want to catch some fish.

Rudyard Carpathius