gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
12-13-2021, 01:30 PM

Kione had done his part.  Fern was safe and sound with family.  Kione admitted a small pang of jealousy.  Fern had thought she didn’t have a family but at some point was bound to realize how wrong she was.  Family by blood is wonderful and precious but what she had here was family all the same.  Kione’s family was dead and gone and he was still traveling in the hope of finding more of his own.  Every day he found himself growing more used to being a loner.  
Kione had remained quiet while Art spoke with Fern and all too easily got her on his massive back.  “You got it,” Kione agreed on his name, “and you’re Artorias? That what you go by mostly? Met some wolves pretty stuck on titles ‘n such.” A paw waving away his own personal interest in such things.  Kione followed behind Art, eyes glancing about at the scenery.  It was a nice terrain, the sort he enjoyed for running on.

Kione smirked at the mention of doctors, “Doctors huh? Yah, I need the prettiest one possible.” Kione was behind Art just a bit and to one side, keeping his eye on the balanced Fern on his back, “I’m fine though friend, the bear didn’t lay a paw on me.  My only failing is letting the one under my care get hurt.” Sure, he had joined her fight versus them choosing to take on the bear together but by Kione’s mind once you agree to enter a fight with someone both parties are responsible for the other.  

“I’ll take you up on that guest roll.” Just to listen to other voices for a bit if nothing else.  Later, when they weren’t focused on Fern he’d see if anyone here knew about wild dogs for an idea of where to look next.  After Fern was settled and Kione got some rest it would be time to see if any of these wolves enjoyed games like racing and fighting.  

"Kione"
[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]