Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
12-13-2021, 06:50 PM
Lia faced the day with some trepidation. Briar and Artorias had managed to hammer home some of the basics of fighting, but her subservient nature hadn't messed well thus far with the lessons. More inclined to duck her head then face a blow head on, and certainly very reluctant to raise a paw against her ‘betters’ But the leaders of the pack did not allow its members to escape lessons in combat, and now she was assigned a child of the Warlord himself. A Princess, like her Mistress was.

Shr rose in the morning, setting on some tea for her Mistress, and tidying up the den. Briar had already left to get in some training, and she would come back to find the tea cooling for her. She was running out of tasks to keep herself busy when the howl of the Fatalis Princess rang out for her.

She knew the direction of the call, familiar with the territory the pack used for their training. She made her way towards the ocean at a prompt pace, and found the dark, dappled woman waiting patiently for her. She dipped her head respectfully to the taller wolf. “You called for me, My Lady?”

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]