gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-13-2021, 06:55 PM
The Empress couldn’t remember the last game she played, having always been far too serious for her own good. Even now she wasn’t sure what might even tickle her sense of fun, but if this stranger could help her in scouting at least she could say the task was done quicker. Of course, he could have a pack of others just like him waiting to lure her in, but Venom felt like she was a decent judge of character. He wasn’t planning anything nefarious.

”I’ve never been much of a hunter, either.” She admitted after he’d explained what he was, and his feelings about their task. Not so much hunting, but he’d take down any kind of predator threat he faced. That was honorable enough for Venom. ”But, no need to test either skill, I just want a survey of what we can find here.” She added as she took the lead further down the deer path.

”Running an Empire has its great many jobs and trials to work through. Scouting, patrolling the border, maintaining alliances, raising my heirs… the list is nearly endless.” He’d asked what her favorite part was though. ”If you must know,” She coughed lightly. ”Being a mother.” She offered honestly. ”Watching my progeny grow from helpless little beans into capable, strong, independent young wolves.” He was getting all kinds of privileged information.
[Image: ven-sig.png]