size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-13-2021, 08:37 PM
The pup seemed to act like there couldn’t be a thing in the world wrong with him despite the tumble he took. Hika remembered the feeling of invincibility he had as a child, he wasn’t scared of anything. Of course his lessons had shaped him much differently after that. .His pup hood felt like a very long time ago. As if to prove a point the boy is quick to right himself, and with a quick word assured Hikaru he is right as rain. The koi wolf shook his head lightly and grinned in response. "Well, good. Don’t want a rabbit taking you down.” Hika chuckled softly as he looked around, wondering where the pup’s parents might be.

"It’s a pleasure to meet you Ricing, I’m Kaiyo, but you can call me by my last name Hikaru. Its a habit I never really lost from my homeland.” He explained lightly to the pup now known as Ricin. "And no need to worry, I’m quick on my feet. A collision would have just woke me up.” He tried to joke lightly to render the boy guilt free.

"That rabbit was acting strange. Maybe it was a wayward spirit. An ancestor guiding you.” It was hard to say exactly, maybe it was just a bunny with a really lucky foot.

"Speech"