size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

LoserScarredUnderachieverThe Ooze Participant
12-14-2021, 01:16 AM
~Laith is currently on Nephilim island, and the sun has only just begun to rise by the time he gets there. For Hattori only to come beat Laith up for stealing :P

The strong scent of fish had spurred him on, probably quite foolishly, but it seemed his stomach was in control this very early morning instead of his head. The reeking smell of the pack border did nothing to halt his progress, and he slunk his way along the edge of the territory, following the tantalising aroma of what would be an easy free meal. His journey took him from the mainland across some sort of a bridge, and he soon found himself on a smaller island. He eyed the supply stores, his nose telling him that was where the food was being kept safe from predators and scavengers, such as himself.
Using a palm tree for cover, Laith silently watched for a few moments, waiting to see if anyone would emerge with the slowly rising sun, but upon seeing no one he quickly darted forward, like a rat scurrying into a sewer to hide. He nosed at the supplies, sniffing deeply until he found the one he wanted, trying to quietly pry it open with his teeth and paws. It didn't take long for it to open, and he found himself staring at the large amount of fish. "Don't mind if I do," he murmured to himself. His jaws latched onto a large fish, and for a few seconds he stood there, deciding if it was worth quickly eating one of the smaller fish, or if he should just leave with his prize before anyone stumbled upon him.
Laith is an M rated character, thread with him at your own risk!