Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-14-2021, 06:34 AM

With his chin raised in a confident position, Gilgamesh watched the other wolf submit with a variety of facial expressions. The smug look across his own features wasn't hidden as he paused his steps to glance down at the pile of fruit. Indeed, there was plenty of other fruit to choose from but after the loser took one of the peaches, there seemed to be only one left. His expression doesn't change when the other threatens that the peaches are his and only his.

Turning to glance at the wolf with a curious expression, a rumbling chuckle emits from his lips. "This orchard is not yours to claim. Neither are these fruits," Gil says as he takes a step toward the pile. Without another word, Gil reaches down to pluck an apple from the pile, and in a few crunches, he inhales the sweet and juicy fruit. Never letting his eyes leave the smaller wolf, he doesn't wait for a reaction. "The name is Gilgamesh, in case you needed something to remember me by," he speaks as he picks up another fruit, this time a pear, always hesitating over the peach before picking something else.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him