size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
12-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Though he didn't open his eyes to shield them from the bright morning sunlight, it was easy for Aliana to hear the delight in Chimera's voice when she came to settle in beside him on the beach. His gruff response on his condition gave her hope that he was on the mend, though it still tugged at her heart to hear he was still unwell. The nurturing side of her wanted to care for him constantly, to chase away the aches and pains and sick from his body. "I'll bring you some more medicine in a bit for the headache," she replied in her usual dulcet tones, a little smirk playing on her lips. "I'll even flavor it with the berries I know you like." After having spent as much time together as they had, and all the time she'd spent in his service, she'd learned the nuances that made Chimera who he was. She knew what he liked, what he didn't like, what made him happy and what made him mad.

Hearing him call her "his love" made Ali's heart skip another beat, bringing that beaming smile back to her face once more. It turned out he knew her just as well as she knew him, as he picked up on her mood without even needing to look at her expression. "I have some wonderful news, my love." She leaned into his nuzzle with a happy purr, bringing a petite paw up to catch the black paw draped across her side that held her to his chest and slowly, subtly moved it down her body until it was resting over her slender belly where their family was being made. "We're going to have another chance to be parents together." There was a pause while Ali let the realization of her words sink into his brain before bringing her snout to brush through the thick fur on his neck, drinking in his affections like water. "I'm pregnant again, Chimera. Siren confirmed it for me. We're going to have puppies."

Part of her was a little worried about how Chimera would respond to the news. They had discussed the option of trying again for another litter in her next season, but it seemed like fate had other plans for them. It was soon after the loss of their first litter, and Ali knew how hard it had hit them both and shaken Chimera's confidence. But she didn't see this as a concern. She saw it as a blessing for them; another chance to have what was stolen from them. Aqua eyes turned up to study his expression, smiling all the while she held her breath, waiting for his reaction to the news.

"Chimera & Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.