An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
12-14-2021, 07:29 PM

Laeta smiled, but there was some odd look in her eyes. Avantika hadn't felt that she was really taken care of for a very long time, if she'd ever. She relied on herself. She cared for others, but she didn't need them to do the same for her. When she needed help, she would ask. Until then, she could look out for herself.

The paralyzed wolf suggested that other pack members could patrol and Avantika could relax for at least a few minutes. That wasn't what it was about. She didn't really believe that she was the only thing protecting the pack from impending doom. But she couldn't push away the storms of nervousness no matter what she told herself. She listened politely, her skin crawling, as Laeta finished speaking. "I know," she said.

She glanced around, not sure what to say. Then she sighed. "You won't tell anyone?" she asked, staring at her paws. "I--I really care about the Hallows, okay? I'd die a hundred times to keep this pack safe. And I just want to do everything I can, you know?" She didn't know how much she could tell her packmate, but she did want to tell someone.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.