gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-14-2021, 11:37 PM

Laeta’s ruby eyes glimmered with a sort of encouragement as she noticed the slightest tug of a smile on the blonde wolf’s lips. That was the first time she’d seen him show a positive emotion, not that his fear was invalid in the least, but a smile could do wonders for someone. Even the mere act of it, no matter how small, could trigger a response of happiness, or perhaps, something less daunting than his anxiety. As he sat on the cushion near her, Laeta smiled, offering an expression of both happiness and relief for herself as well. It felt like she was locked up some days, locked not only in this room but within her own body. Being unable to control what was around her ahe could deal with, but being unsble to control her own legs, and being able to control her basic bodily needs was anither story entirely. It didn’t help her own mental health either, but alas, she hoped her own experiences could inspire others. If she was unable to move about, she’d try and make use of herself to the pack regardless.

She offered a slight chin tilt in a nod of understanding as Emile mentioned he wasn’t much of a talker. He meant his stutter, most likely, but if he was worried she’d point it out, he need not worry. Laeta felt her patience had evolved to a higher level along with the rest of her personality that had shifted over the past season. She’d wait however long it took if it meant Emile could express whatever he wished. She would make no judgements. "That’s alright. I’m not either," She said. With a pause, she added, "Is there anything on your mind you’d like to talk about?" After all, whatever he said in this room, stayed. She couldn’t move, and could barely even nod her head. Anyome who spoke here would find their words confidential.

"Speech"

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.