Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-15-2021, 12:31 AM
The Warlord nodded, though there was heaviness in the gesture. “There's truth to that” he said softly, hoping it was enough. The ghost of his sister was not an easy sight to take in. Not with his memories of the vibrant, strong woman still prominent in his heart. Would she ever return to her old self? Or was she doomed to spend her life drifting along in a dream, believing herself and everyone she loved to be dead?

”Thank you Artorias, I'd like to come every chance I get, I do hope to help her work her way out of this… I just don’t know how.” Iolaire would have been the wolf he would have gone to to ask advice. He pushed that thought away, concentrating on the small smile of his godson.

“Azure’s taking a keen interest in it. He’s set up some plans to help push training along in the pack. I’m glad for it, Armada needs the younger blood in leadership” he laughed softly at Art’s next words. “I certainly hope not, but it’ll be a good test for him. He’s got Mortis a step under him, that boy's soft heart should help even things out” he mused.

"Sirius Fatalis"