size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-15-2021, 01:34 AM

The tenderhearted creature quivered where she stood. Hold your ground his voice came, and she nodded. Halo was tense, reaching the panther a moment after the stranger. Still, it seemed that he had the entire situation under control. He was far larger than the beast, strong, and knew exactly what he was doing. If she hadn't been afraid, she would have been awestruck. Halo wouldn't let him put all the work in, though she would have been concerned about getting in the way if she had time to think. Don't think, just go. With a flash of teeth, the girl sunk her jaws into the panther. It was a ripping and tearing, less effective than that of the man beside her.

He made quick work of the predator. Halo stumbled back as it fell, gaze flickering shyly to the stranger. "I'm sorry I--" Her head hung low, trembling as the adrenaline subsided from her system. You can't fight? Oh no. Softly, she shook her head, swallowing hard. "I was never taught." Her voice was quiet, and the tenderhearted creature felt extremely small. "I'm sorry I panicked," her gaze cast down. "Thank you for protecting me, I don't know how I can repay you." The words were soft, and Halo didn't make eye contact. She was nervous, unable to chase the quiver from her voice. The fear wasn't gone from her system, not yet.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]