gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-15-2021, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2021, 11:24 AM by Ballad I. Edited 1 time in total.)
Introduction/Basics:
Hullo friends! Here I have some Special Edition™ Jupiter babies aka a litter of adorable bastards. They're from Ballad but she wont be making it past their birth. Valentine will be primarily raising them alongside the Juprun litter - be sure to read up on the School of Valentine. Born on December 25th and playable January 8th - not decided on an application date yet.
-There are two babies available
-Names: I went with Aoede, a moon of Jupiter. I thought a moon theme would be fun to have but no need to fully adhere to that. Last name will start out as Regni.
-Designs/Appearance: I would prefer the designs provided here were used but outside designs will be considered. (And there will be more coming) I would rather not see any twins (+) but if both parties agree I won't say no. Any color is possible from this family tree but blue and red will be discounted 25%. Height to 42" is discounted 25% and Mom has fangs if you happen to get an inheritance pass for Christmas. Dad is medium build Mom is light.
-Personality/Plots: These babies will be expected to be good little Imperialis brood, try not to veer too hard on either side of the alignment spectrum, know that bad behavior will be brought to punishment, and strength is paramount. They will be raised in Fireside (with the possibility of Valentine leading a band? Don't hold me to that one.) Maybe it would be fun someday for them to rediscover the Ademre culture and mom's roots.

Notable Characters:
Valentine - Grandfather and primary point of authority, will be the one to really raise these puppies. Take a look at his profile to understand what they will be taught.
Jupiter - Dadio
Aoede - Sister played by Kat

Disclaimer:
Designs not to be used outside of Ardent - These puppies will be taken back if you fall inactive with them. (If you disappear or put the character inactive with out having a conversation with Laz or me.)

The Form:
Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Sex:</b>
<b>Height/Build:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Design:</b> (first and second choice and if you're okay with twinning)
<b>Appearance:</b> (Include any mutations or differences you'd like to see in the design like eye color (I have most of the psd files still)
<b>Personality:</b> (Site minimum and i know characters change and develop as you thread them but a basic idea of who you would like them to be)
<b>Plots:</b> (Any big plans or ideas? not required)

Designs:

Where My Demons Hide