An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-15-2021, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 04:02 AM by Fern. Edited 5 times in total.)
Done!

Name: Kore
Sex: Male
Height/Build: 36" (large)/ light
Skills: Fighting/Intellect
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Design: First Choice: Design 9; Second Choice: Design 1; Twins Okay?: I would prefer no twin
Appearance: : I would add saber teeth to the character so if I get one of the pups, I would ask for the fangs to be added to be added to the ref. This refence is written with design 9 in mind.

A nebula bursts forth into the cold vacuum of space
Kore’s base coat is the deep, dark midnight blue of the night sky. It darkens to the pitch black of cold space around his muzzle, underside of his belly, the backs of his legs and the under part of his tail. Swaths of dark cerise, and sapphire deepen areas from under his eyes all the way to the tip of his tail.
A shadowy backdrop sets the scene.
Where there is darkness, light shines through. Colors surge across Kore’s coat, electric cobalt and vibrant cerise highlight the darkened areas, coating the furs and making Kore appear as a living, breathing, walking nebula. Or, as an aroura made of up of fire and ice… and space.
And what night sky is complete without stars?
White and off-white dots sprinkle his coat, planets being born in the depths of a nebula. They also soften the rich colors, making the colors blend more easily together. A child of space given form.
Gold flecks the corners of each of his eyes and four small smears of the same color rest under the line. The lines serve to enhance Kore’s brilliant cerulean eyes. Kore also has slightly longer fur on the back of legs, near his paws, only adding to the wispy, spacy quality of the wolf.
Finally, the last thing to note about Kore is his elongated, fangs. Born with a set of saber-tooth fangs, they will grow in as the boy gets bigger.

Personality: Steadfast: In all things, Kore will be loyal to the end. The Imperialis line needs to be protected and furthered, so those of his family that remain loyal to the teachings, will have his undying trust. Family will always come first to Kore and they shall have his full support.
Fearless: You know the part of one’s brain that tells you when you should run? Kore does not have that. From a young age he will stare down tiger’s and lion’s if it means keeping his family safe. While he may have no fear, this does not mean he will charge into every battle or go looking to pick fights. Unless deemed important for him to intervene, Kore will others to fight their own battles. Again, only those who are not family. He wants to be good solider and protect his family line.
Rigid in Beliefs: Kore will take Valentine’s teachings to heart and will not be swayed. His faith is blind and others might think he is fanatical but, in a chaotic world, the Imperialis line will thrive. He will not listen to others who bash his grandfather’s teachings or their line.
Cynical: All outsiders will be met with cold indifference until they prove their true intentions. Each wolf wants something and nothing in life is given freely. Kore will be slow to trust and even slower to offer aid to outsiders who try to mislead him.
Focused: There is only one thing that matters in Kore’s life; getting the Imperialis family name. From sun up to sun down, Kore will train and devote his life to his grandfather’s teachings. He be driven with his eyes only on his end goal. However, Kore will not leave his siblings in the dust, instead offering aid in training and learning beside them in the hopes that one day, all his siblings will earn the Imperialis family name.

Plots: Kore will throw himself into learning how to fight and trying to be good solider. He will help his siblings along the path as well. So, I would like to level up his skills quickly while learning as much as he can from his grandfather and siblings. (TL;DR Kore wants all the skill threads with his family)
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.