An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
12-15-2021, 09:02 PM

He grinned wickedly as her pulsing coat gave away a hint of her feelings. He was both envious, and grateful, of that particular attribute. It was wicked cool, but telling in a way that he knew would get him in trouble with the father he wanted desperately to please. Still grinning, he followed after his sister into her chosen ring. Feeling the warm sand under his paws, and the rising need inside of him to win.

“Deal, but when I win you have to help me finish crafting something I’m making” he warned her, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he settled into his stance across from her. The expression of trouble didn’t diminish, even after Callie had turned serious.

He nodded to his sister, and she took the cue, launching herself towards him. He had a little more training under his belt then his sister so far, and he held his form. Waiting for her to reach her, and absorbed the blow with a grunt as she hit him. He aimed to bring his right paw up to grab beneath her left shoulder, and his teeth straight for her neck.

Basilisk vs Calypso for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Paleo species
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Bone spurs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Elongated fangs - Offensive
Mutation 3: Feline claws - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning