An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
12-15-2021, 09:16 PM

Ezra gave a relieved sigh when Aliana agreed to come with him with just a request to help her down to the pens. "Yes! Of course!" he agreed easily. He already felt bad for making her go all the way out to the pens anyway so it was really the least he could do. He walked beside her and matched his pace to hers as they started to make their way to the northern part of the island where the slaves were kept, helping her over any obstacles and making sure she made it there safely. As much as he wanted to make sure that the slave he hurt was tended to, he certainly didn't want to risk her or her pups health to do it. All the things Chimera told him about the slaves and their backstories still lingered in the back of his mind, but he didn't necessarily feel okay with letting them die because of what they had done in the past if it could be prevented.

When Aliana asked him about what happened so that she would know what to expect his ears fell back again and he glanced away from her shamefully. It was hard to admit, still feeling like he was breaking some hard coded rule that was given to him when he was a pup, but he knew he should at least tell her what kind of wounds to expect. She was going to see the damage he caused either way. "I was... um... practicing some things for fighting... I've always avoided fighting with biting before, but after talking with Chimera I felt like I should at least get more comfortable with it and... well... I think it went a little too far." He couldn't really meet her gaze as he admitted what he did, keeping his eyes to the ground to watch for things she might need help with instead.

Ezra Adravendi