size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
12-15-2021, 09:52 PM
Aliana noted the way Ezra's entire demeanor shifted when she asked what had happened to the slave, noticing the way he sheepishly looked away like a pup being scolded for doing something wrong. She tilted her head, but didn't have to wonder for long before he began to explain. So he'd injured the slave while practicing some fighting moves. Ali was more surprised to hear that he'd never tried to use his teeth in combat before, especially when she glimpsed them in his maw as he spoke. They looked reminiscent of Chimera's, and gods knew that man never held back with his teeth—so why was Ezra? "Oh, is that all?" she asked as they approached the pens. The stench of blood hung on the air, confirming Ezra's story, but it wasn't a smell she was unfamiliar with.

Following the scent to one of the cells, Ali saw a male slave slumped across the ground, his fur matted with dark wetness and a small pool of blood beginning to form beneath his neck. Aliana entered the cell with Ezra and went straight up to the injured wolf shushing him gently when the slave began to panic and freak out upon seeing Ezra again. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here to patch you up." The slave looked up to Ali with fright, hyperventilating out of fear, but otherwise seeming to be breathing fine. "Just relax for me, okay. Here... chew this. It'll help the pain." Aliana pulled a couple of wintergreen berries from her satchel and offered them to the slave, who began to chew them dutifully. While Aliana waited for the painkillers to take effect, she brought out a swath of cloth from her bag and held it tight to the deep lacerations on the back of the brute's neck. They were torn and ragged, similar to the injuries she had endured from Chimera.

"Oh, these don't look too bad." The queen breathed a sigh of relief, keeping pressure on the wound to sop up the blood while she retrieved her needle and thread with her other paw. "Don't look so glum, Ezra. You're still learning how to manage your teeth. Honestly, Chimera's bitten me worse in his throes of passion than you did to him!" A light, airy laugh left the smaller fae, using her paw to part the fur on the back of her neck to show off the rows of scars her mate had left behind on her skin. Once the wolf's tremors of pain began to subside and Aliana knew he wasn't going into shock, she removed the cloth and quickly set to stitching up the wounds. Though they would need sutures solely from the raggedness of them, Ezra hadn't caused any fatal or permanent damage from what she could see.

Once the wounds were stitched up, Ali fished out a salve of trillium and lavender oil, then rubbed it over the wounds to keep them clean. She wound the cloth around the wolf's neck carefully like a bandage, then examined her work. She gave the wolf some chamomile to help them rest and glanced up to Ezra. "Would you mind bringing some red meat for our patient here? The early meal will help him replenish the lost blood." Once the wolf had been fed and was resting, Ali got back up—albeit with some difficulty from her overly rotund size—and made her way back out of the cell with Ezra. "There we go. All fixed!" she proudly declared. "Nothing a few sutures and plants can't fix! I've had to be sewn up a couple of times whenever Chimera decided to get a little too rough with me."

She didn't know if perhaps she was revealing a little too much about her and the king's relationship to Ezra, but there was no doubt in her mind that he'd heard the royal couple fucking on more than one occasion by now anyway, and neither she nor Chimera were exactly the types of lovers to withhold their reactions and sounds. "Are you afraid of your teeth, Ezra?" she asked while they began the walk back to the estate, giving him a curious look. "You shouldn't be. They're a wonderful gift."

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.