size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
12-15-2021, 10:03 PM
Though movement was getting progressively more and more difficult due to her increasing size, Aliana refused to be restricted to staying in bed all day. She wanted to take walks, to enjoy fresh air in the gardens and sunlight on her fur after the eternal night. Today, the clouded fae had made her way slowly but surely down to the beach, eager for some of that salty sea breeze and the sound of the ocean. She wondered if the little ones in her belly would be able to hear the waves too. They always seemed to calm their movements when she was by the sea, so perhaps the rhythmic rolling of the waves was soothing to them.

Stepping across the soft sands, Aliana gazed around the shore and spotted a cluster of chaise loungers in the sand. Ah, perfect...! Smiling to herself at her own good fortune, Ali waddled carefully over to them—only to find one occupied by a large red wolf. She'd seen him around before, but had never officially met him. All she knew was he was one of Chimera's recent additions to his roster. "Good afternoon," she greeted the massive wolf in her sweet lyrics. "Mind if I join you?" The question was rhetorical, of course, as the ash and snow fae was already doing her best to hoist her rotund form onto one of the loungers, though it took a great deal of effort. She settled onto the old plush padding with a content sigh, basking in the warm sunlight and cool air.

"I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Aliana Klein." Ali had almost introduced herself by her previous name, her slave name, but caught herself before she slipped. She glanced over to the young brute with an innocuous smile. "Enjoying the beach? It is quite relaxing."

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.