size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-15-2021, 10:38 PM

He was gentle, but imposing. Halo was easily overwhelmed... and he seemed to understand. The tenderhearted creature relaxed by degrees, and she was able to steady herself further as she got a bit more space. His intuition was something that she couldn't help but he grateful for. With an immense world ahead of her, Halo didn't really know where to start. The question of her family left Halo nodding softly, a light sigh in her chest. "When we turn two they decide who stays and who doesn't," she paused, offering a meek smile. "We already had an experienced healer in our band, they didn't need me." Halo felt the need to clarify. She hadn't done anything wrong to be expelled, but she'd been a burden. They didn't need her or want her. It wasn't like Halo didn't know that it was coming, but the judgement they passed stung all the same.

With careful steps, Halo approached the lifeless body of the big cat. It was with curiosity and caution, head tipping to one side and the other as she took it in. A careful inspection, this time with the mind of a healer. An infection. The crystals were strange, and she was careful not to touch the predator. If there was an infectious disease on the loose, things were more dangerous than she ever could have expected. Despite the danger, Halo was ever so curious. "Do you know if anyone found the source?" It was a soft question, and Halo sniffed curiously at the cat. If the infection still lingered on the lands, she'd need to know just how to avoid it. For a moment, she's wrapped up in her thoughts. Healing was a passion, after all.

As the large creature makes his request, genuine relief washed over the girl. It was dangerous, and she'd been alone... and now not alone. Her gaze was soft as it flickered back to the man, still a stranger. Halo is trusting by nature, and this moment was no exception. Still, she was sheepish. "Thank you, I just... I don't want to cause you more trouble than I already have ," after all, he'd saved her once already. Twice? And if she had caught the disease, they'd have to deal with her. After the encounter with the big cat Halo was more concerned than ever about being out on her own, but she was even more concerned about taking advantage of the kindness that had been shown to her.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]