size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-15-2021, 11:06 PM

Halo listened carefully, picking her way carefully around the panther. Resistant to disease, with no source... and then it simply disappeared. It seemed to defy science, and was fading from the land. As the man spoke of the loss of life, her gaze flickered back to him. "I'm sorry," the words were quiet, barely over a murmur. The physical damage was something that could be healed (depending on the extent), or otherwise handled... mental was more concerning. More difficult overall to soothe.

It's no trouble, Halo's gaze flickered back to the stranger once more. It was soft, and she nodded once. "I'm still a beginner, but yes." She needed to make sure she was entirely up front with him, no false promises or narratives. As the man offered her the reassurance that she wouldn't be trouble, the girl finds herself able to relax. His offered his protection, and he's offered to teach her. Halo was grateful, so incredibly grateful. All Halo could do now was her best, and she wouldn't let him down. "Thank you." Carefully, the girl stepped around the panther, moving to the man's side.

After a beat, she realizes that she hasn't introduced herself. "I'm Halo." She was careful, ever careful. So much had already happened today... and there was still so much to come. Careful, but Halo could admit to herself that she was excited.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]