ardent

Isardis x Argent

Squall

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 05:30 PM

Okay Yumpy! Time to unleash my excited Isargent Puppy application powers for my beautiful green eyed Isargent babeh because I can't contain myself!!!!! And he just CALLS TO MEEEEHHHH!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 >:D

Pup #2; BECAUSE HIS BEAUTY HAS BEEN CALLING TO ME SINCE YOU SHOWED HIM TO MEH!!! DX

Name: Rin

Sex: Male

Appearance: As a pup, Rin will be a light silvery color with lighter undersides and dark paws and ears. When he opens his eyes, they will be a really light almost translucent clear green but they will gradually turn into the beautiful emerald green that all will come to admire about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he grows older, by the age of 2 or so, his pelt will have taken on a much more blue and dark grey color that will rest on the top of this boys pelt. His ears will remain dark, and his paws will lighten to match the blue-grey of his pelt, but his toes will remain a darker blue-grey like his ears. The undersides of his body will also have a more prominent pale to white underside from his muzzle down to the tip of his tail.

Personality: As a pup, Rin will be one of the most curious and adventure seeking pups in the pack. He will often get into trouble, and possibly not do as he is told thus perhaps earning him a lot of reprimand from his parents. He will turn out to be gentle, calm, level headed, and a very deep thinking cub. When he is not seeking adventure and when he has alone time, he will often sit in a special spot overlooking the waterfall and wonder how different life might be in other places. loyalty will be etched into his soul, but only to those he thinks deserves it. Bravery and honesty is what he will always be about as well, risking his life for those he loves and having the most purest heart and truthful of minds. He may come out very different then what his parents intended, not really having any interest in hoarding women or anything of the sort. He often wonders how other packs are, and will one day want to venture out and discover the world for himself. He will become sweet, caring, kind, and non-judgmental about others. He has a high hate level for those who think they are better then the rest, possibly because of how those in his pack are. He doesn't see why others think them better then the rest, but in his mind everyone is equal, and if you're not on that page then you can forget about him backing you up. Though he dislikes evil and the sort, he will never forget his family or really leave them behind. He will stand up for them when they call. Rin also dislikes fighting, and will never participate in a fight if it's without good reason.

PS: If you need me to add anything more then let me know :3 And if I get him, then I will do his persona and stuff better in his profile haha I know it probably seems all jumbled and such but I am just way too excited about him X)

Speech
Thoughts
Others