size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
12-16-2021, 02:16 AM
The handsome splotched wolf shakes his head and grins at the light blue pup, saying he is glad the rabbit didn’t take him down. The wolf chuckles and Ricin scoffs at the notion, quickly saying, “Nah, it would take something a lot bigger to take me down!” As if to emphasis his point, Ricin puffs out his chest and stands proudly. The light blue boy is already tall for his age and the fur on the scruff of his neck is growing in longer than the rest, curling slightly over at the top of his head to give him a short mohawk. He may still be a puppy but he is a big puppy with lots and lots of energy.

Ricin dips his head in greeting as the wolf shares his name, straightening up, he says, “Hello! It is a pleasure to meet you Hikaru! That is interesting how you go by your last name. Do you like it?” The light blue pup looks at the koi colored wolf questioningly, wondering if he truly likes being called by his family name. Ricin cannot fathom why someone would want to use that name over their own but the light blue pup grew up in a different culture, where he and his siblings were unwanted by their mother. The brothers had kept their father’s family name in honor of the only adult wolf that ever loved them but they each had their own, unique name.

Still… it seems strange that every wolf in a family would have to use the same name. How did they talk to each other without getting confused? Ricin’s mind jumps tracks as Hikaru jokes lightly and the blue pup’s offers the wolf a lopsided grin. He really likes Hikaru and Ricin wonders if the reason he is letting his guard down so quickly is because this wolf reminds him of his dead father. The brothers had only one kind, loving wolf growing up and that had been their dad. Sadness tugs at his heart as remembers the sorrow and fear that followed their father’s death. Ricin tries not to show the grief on his face as crimson eyes look at Hikaru but he is uncertain how well he hides his emotions.

Quick to deflect and hide the darkness inside, Ricin chuckles at Hikaru’s answer to being okay. With over exaggerated motions, Ricin slumps his shoulders and heaves a big sigh of relief. Looking back to Hikaru with a smile and wink, the pup says, “I really am glad you are okay. I have been known to knock over some very big wolves.” Again the pup puffs out his chest which causes Ricin to only grin wider as he tries to appear taller than he really is. After a moment of holding his breath, the blue pup lets out the air and deflates, smiling happily all the while.  

Shrugging his shoulders at Hikaru’s suggestion of the rabbit being an ancestor guiding him, Ricin says, “Far as I know, all my family are wolves. I don’t think I have any rabbits in my line. Could you imagine a rabbit wolf?!” Eyes sparkle as Ricin eagerly explains, “They would have long pointy ear that would droop to the ground and fluffy white tails! They wouldn’t be very scary.” Ricin wrinkles his nose at the thought of rabbit/wolf trying to hunt deer. They would probably trip over their own ears. Looking curiously at Hikaru, the blue pup asks, “What brings you here Hikaru? You following an ancestor?” Ricin might not have a rabbit ancestor but maybe Hikaru does.

"Speech"