size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 08:16 AM
Her mouth twitched into a wry, amused grin when she noticed that the stranger had literally frozen mid-lick. She couldn't lie; she enjoyed that type of reaction and it was quite satisfying to witness it. She was beautiful and she knew it, and she liked it when others noticed it. Of course, it helped that she was one of the largest wolves that roamed the area. No longer the largest, as many in Boreas were around her height and even a few a scant taller, but they were still rare. And many were her family, her siblings. Some others unrelated but she had maybe met one or two so far. It appeared to run in family lines, the best she could tell.

The smile had faded at her thoughts, though light still danced in her eyes and she smiled again slightly at the indignant huff of the smaller woman. MUCH smaller; she wasn't sure she'd seen a wolf that small, honestly. "I kinda expected it to be more dry with the lack of the spring rains so far when the crystals and mushrooms were here," she admitted. "I forgot to take into account the lack of sun... and the melting snow. I travelled here out of curiosity, though I do have some regrets now." And it was quite obvious why she did.

"Speech" "You"

art by gunhorse