build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2021, 11:23 AM
She dipped her head in greeting as the Warlord approached. "Yes, it has been some time. The long winter and then the long nights, that terrible sickness..." she sighed, a shudder of revulsion rippling down her spine. "It seems like we haven't caught much of break. But I come bearing news I think you might find interesting." Theory paused to take a breath before launching into an abridged explanation. "Abaven is shifting our focus and branching out. I will be opening a school - for children, but also for anyone who wishes to learn. We will be acquiring the Crystallum Cliffs to transform them into a warren of dens for visiting students and classrooms. My goal is to create a neutral center for learning, where wolves from all cultures and packs can gather in the name of learning. I was hoping I could count on your support." She tried to gauge his reaction while leaving ample room for him to interject. Theo had tried to prepare herself any questions an alpha might ask, but it was impossible to predict every concern.