An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
12-16-2021, 11:27 AM

Briar watched her father trot away in search of Iolaire while she more casually strolled toward the castle with Artorias and as soon as her father was out of earshot she paused long enough to set down the bundle she was carrying and look up at Artorias with a grin. Without a word she leaned up to catch Art's muzzle in a lingering kiss, the feeling of it both incredibly satisfying and equally sparking the fire that only Artorias could. She eventually pulled away with a little chuckle, her tail brushing his thigh while she looked up at him with a lustful gleam in her eye. "Would you please show me around your castle, sir Aegis?" she said with a dramatic sweep of her paw toward the impressive structure in front of them, giggling softly as she played up the theatrics of their "diplomatic visit" to The Hallows. "Perhaps we can find a place that's a bit more private to discuss our packs' affairs?" She gave him a grin and picked up the bundle of jars again, walking toward the castle with him again.

After a quick stop to drop off the soups and herbs in their respective places, they began to make their way up the stairs, no doubt to go up to Artorias' room, but Briar had another idea. She got him another grin, trotting ahead of him with a flick of her tail against his shoulder, before continuing up the smaller flight of stairs toward the tower. She still remembered the first time he brought her up here and how dazzling it had been and when she made her way up through the door to the tower landing it wasn't any less dazzling. The fact that she could see so far out across Auster from here still took her breath away. She made sure the door was closed behind them before she moved toward the platform's edge, looking out over the railing and feeling the breeze buffeting her fur. "I can't wait to live here so I can come up here all the time, Blue Boy," she mentioned, grinning at him over her shoulder.

"Briar Fatalis"