build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2021, 11:46 AM
She quieted at his question. "It was... difficult," her heart panged, thinking of her father, Octave, and the ripple effect of loss that had been so far flung. They were stable, but nothing was normal. "My father," she choked, averting her gaze. "We lost my father, among others. Everyone feels their absence." It was true. She still caught herself looking for Rhyme's encouraging face in the crowd at the last meeting. "I was afflicted by the illness, but I've recovered. We are stable now," she elaborated, lowering her head for a moment as she felt the weight of all they'd lost. "And Armada? How is the pack, how are your family?" Theory replied in kind, hoping the news wasn't worse than her own.

As he alleged his support, Theory visibly relaxed. "Thank you, Sirius. It means more than I can say. I am looking forward to a future filled with curious minds. Do you have any prospective students you might consider sending? I'm trying to gauge interest from each pack so that we can adequately prepare."