build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2021, 12:03 PM
"Hello, Dalila," she greeted the approaching alpha, dipping her head for a moment as a sign of respect between leaders. The other female was completely geared up for a patrol, which raised a small alert. Had they had trouble recently? Theory occasionally wore her bracers on patrol, but not often. She also noted the large dogs that trailed her. Safety was a primary concern for many after the land had been afflicted by that terrible disease and the treacherous, unending night. Taking this all into account, Theory tried to interject additional warmth into her opening statement: "Thank you for meeting me at your border. I hope you and yours have managed to make it out on the other side of the recent darkness safely. My name is Theory, I'm alpha of Abaven - quite far from here, on the eastern coast of Boreas," she paused to take a breath and try to assess how Dalila was receiving her. "My pack has always been a neutral and welcoming place, but I've recently decided to shift our focus to education for both young and old. I wanted to extend an open invitation to your pack. If you have any young wolves looking to learn or interact with wolves from all across Boreas, you are welcome to send them to us at any time. We also would love to welcome any visiting teachers or older students. Abaven will be occupying the Crystallum Cliffs, Monument Rapids, and Rustling Thicket on the eastern coast." With her speech coming to a close, Theory sat back and waited for a response.