build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2021, 12:13 PM
Theory closed her eyes for a moment as Sirius placed his weighty paw on hers. It was a welcome touch, almost fatherly. With Thalia gone and Rhyme buried, it suddenly occurred to her that it had been quite a few weeks since she'd touched another wolf in a way that wasn't perfunctory or necessary. It was a touch between friends and leaders who had both seen and felt so much. "Thank you," she whispered. Shaye's loss had only felt recently healed and now Rhyme's passing had ripped the wound open anew. She had three parents buried on her lands and she would bear the weight of it forever. "I know you understand... and I'm grateful for that. It's an impossible weight and lately it has been so, so heavy." She closed her eyes against the tears that were quickly building. Theo managed to stave them off and met his gaze again after he lifted his paw away. She was glad they were moving on to other topics - it was a chance to focus on a brighter future. "Yes, all walks of life - that's the goal. I think many young wolves only have the opportunity to meet others within their pack aside from major gatherings - this will provide a more structured way to intermingle, hopefully avoiding any conflicts. Fighting will certainly be taught, as well as healing, navigation, hunting, diplomacy and other sorts of creative pursuits. I am aiming for a well-rounded education to prepare them for any future, and perhaps discover new skills they might be interested in along the way."