size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-16-2021, 12:21 PM

So many had been invited into the folds of Fenmyre as of late that Chimera had expected to hear from someone sooner or later. The long night had drawn wolves out and had shown the king that more blood was needed within his kingdom so that his wolves could thrive. Young, old, it didn't matter. As long as they showed the drive to persevere and work hard, he would extend his paw to them and offer the protection of his pack.

When the soft call of beckoning came, the King wasn't too far away. As he neared the edge of the water, he noted that it was the boy that he'd offered a place to. The corners of the man's maw curled upward in a faint smile and he approached the pair of young wolves. His sister, of course. Dipping his crown, the king greeted them. "Welcome to Fenmyre. I'm glad that you took the time to think about your decision." Chimera was in no hurry, but it was good that the boy had thought into it. Chi turned his mismatched gaze to the girl and nodded. "Chimera Klein, King of Fenmyre."

Motioning for the pair to follow him, Chimera led then through the jungles of Fenmyre and towards the bungalows that had been prepared for guests. "Choose any of these. You'll be able to rest. I'll have one of my companions deliver your lion hide promptly." If either of them had questions, he would answer them once they chose a new home.

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.