size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 12:26 PM

Lady it came again, and she was still adjusting on the fly. It was a bit strange to her, and really, Halo was used to being at the very bottom of the heap. Children were meant to be seen and not heard, sit down, shut up, and stay out of the way. Still, she wagged her tail softly as she regarded Idalia. "You don't need to call me lady," Halo's tone was apologetic in turn. She is soft, and unused to holding any status. The hunters have already been out for the morning, at this, the pale girl's eyes widened for a moment. "The hunters... woah," she trailed off, still shaking the sleep from her brain. "Sorry, I'm just not used to... this." She was sheepish. It was hard to explain just what she wasn't used to. Being taken care of was really the long and the short of it.

Idelia had eaten, and Halo smiled warmly. "I'm glad you have, here I'll go with you, I haven't seen the inside of the store rooms yet." Her tail hadn't really stopped wagging, already excited at the prospect of the day ahead of her. She'd be able to fill out her plot with plants as soon as she picked it, and she hearkened back to the mental list she'd made the day before. Halo stretched once more, giving one more great big shake in the morning sunlight. It would be a good day.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]