Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-16-2013, 04:31 AM

When The King desired something, it would plague his mind like the rotting carcass of a decaying rat, poisoning his psyche, yearnings crawling like squirming maggots through his veins; it discomforted him, made his core shudder frigidly with the rising infection, increasing need. To satisfy his ache he need do nothing less than obtain his requirements, conform his wishes. And so there he would stand, marvelling silently at the rising figure of the russet-kissed vixen, misused gaze tracing her form; as much sizing her up as an opponent as blooming upon her exquisiteness, tracing thirstily over her hips before ruby gaze would fall upon her crimson face.

The rising numbers would not draw his attention, sparing none the mannerisms of care, for they were of no interest to The King; in that moment, he need only satisfy his possessing desires to obtain the charcoal babe, and no other than the alphess could grant him that. Argent would be ready should any, even in higher numbers, attempt to assail. Pallid chest would expand beneath the woman?s gaze, pride inflating his lungs as he would sway upon coral stilts, wry smirk twitching cherry lips as she would speak. His mind burning, simmering with intent, ?Must you be so lovely, little sovereign? It hardly seems fair,? he would chuckle weakly, tail lashing aimlessly about the slopes of hind limbs. Down to business, eh? ?Isardis, King of Glaciem and my Kingdom?s Overseer, Argent; we come with no other purpose than to inform of my? interests. You see, pretty dove, a tiny demoness, a rising little temptress, had crossed my path a feeble chance ago. And well, I am more than confident little ?Liberty? could put her blistering attitude to much greater use beneath my own rule. Yes, she would fit right in, dare you deny her such opportunity?? bemused bubbles would threaten to escape from pale lips, instead tumbling endlessly about the caverns of clenched jaws.