size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 03:56 PM

Halo doesn’t know aggression. Honestly, she didn’t think she was capable of striking out first. If she was threatened, well, the girl would try her best. Sirius said he’d teach her how to defend herself, and for that, she was grateful. Still, Halo had a long way to go.

The girl shook her head, confirming what Halo suspected. It was hard finding the right willows out here. White willow was reclusive, and it would take some doing to find their prize. “That sounds wonderful,” Halo’s voice was quiet, but her eyes glimmered in the low light. Judging by the brilliant scent of the herbs in her satchel, this stranger was a healer too.

Audra her name came, and the tenderhearted girl did her best to tuck it away in her memory. So many new names, so many new faces, though she didn’t seem to have a hard time keeping track of them all. Not yet, at least. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Halo.” The introduction was soft. “I haven’t explored much here either, I’ve really just been visiting with the trees,” her tone pleasant, Halo moved to continue her wander through the woods. Still, she wouldn’t really start until Audra was ready to accompany her.

“Are you from around here?” Though she was utterly useless at small talk, Halo was curious. Not needing to make eye contact certainly helped, able to train her gaze on the trees instead. Where was the white willow? That, and maybe she could learn about more of the lands from the golden eyed girl by her side.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]