build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-16-2021, 04:38 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Audra's smile grew bigger as she watched Tika excitedly leap up from her lounging position on the bed. "Oh, you didn't need to get up!" She scolds in a tender way. It still made her heart melt as the larger girl sped over to her. Before she could even think of dumping her collection on the cool stone of the floor, she closed the space that was between them. Brushing her cheek up against Tika's neck, she stood on her toes as much as she could. Their height difference was obvious, but not too much so that she couldn't still plant a quick kiss upon Tika's cheek.

"I missed you. How was patrolling?" She asked as she pulled back. Tail still wagging happily, Audra moved over to the side of the room where a small table stood large enough to host her growing pile of herbs and medicinal needs. Leaning her shoulder so that she could drop the vines and few branches from her shoulders, they thudded quietly against the dense wood. Looking over her shoulder so she could smile at Tika one more time, she placed her hind end on the ground to sit and pull the pouch off from around her neck.

Giving her pelt a good shake off before emptying the contents onto the table, Audra eyed the variety she'd collected. "Are you ready to listen to me drone on? Maybe you should get comfortable," she teases as her one honey-gold eye sparkles. Bringing a paw up to place it on the table, she rustles the plants so that they're more spread out and ready to be dried out. "Maybe we can go hunting sometime? I'm not any good, but I do need some pelts for bandages," Audra is purely babbling now as the excitement courses through her. Between having a home, having a girlfriend who she shared a bed with every night, and a purpose in life, she was happier than ever.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise