build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-16-2021, 04:46 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

"Halo is a p-pretty name," Audra comments as she moves her body to follow the pale girl. Their steps are muffled against the carpeted grass beneath them. The quiet trickle of water fills her ears as she wanders with Halo. Having company was better than being alone. Inspecting her own patches of leaves, Audra was more than ready to start investigating for the illusive white willow. "O-one would think i-it be easier to f-find in a f-forest of willows," she comments quietly, mostly to herself but loud enough for the other girl to hear.

Audra's interest is piqued as her nose turns over a leaf to inspect it. "H-here? No, I s-suppose not o-originally. C-currently, I reside at H-Hallows d-down south in Auster," her tone, while still stuttering, is easy enough because it is true. Her origin story was sad and not one she cared to share too often. Turning over a few more leaves, Audra tsks under her breath. "H-how about you? D-do you h-have a pack?" She asks, genuinely interested. Unlike some wolves, Audra was more than welcome to have friends from all over. If she was in good regards with the other packs, she would be able to search for plants wherever.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise