size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 05:16 PM

"Thank you," Halo felt... what was the word? Shy, maybe. Shy beside the girl, shy from the compliment. Still, there was a bit of pride to her as she carried herself across the soft, mossy ground. Her gaze was careful, inspecting each tree. Audra's comment brings a soft giggle to Halo, and a smile that reaches to her eyes. It's easier to feel comfortable when your companion isn't nearly twice your size, probably. Really, it's the most normal she's felt since arriving. Though the newness was exciting, almost exciting enough to break down some of the grey filter that had taken over her mind lately, it was also... a lot. Still, the normalcy here was nice.

Hallows, down south in Auster, at this, Halo allowed herself to relax even further. She recalled what was written about the pack, how they were close allies. Audra was a safe companion, and Halo was well and truly in no danger here. It was a good feeling, honestly. "I just joined the Armada a few days ago... I just got here a few days ago really," she smiled softly. Halo wasn't far from home, really just a stone's throw away. Really, she was probably lucky that she'd been invited into a pack near such lush lands. The area was resource rich and comfortable. "I haven't been to Auster yet," she admitted, "are there any interesting plants there?" It was a vague question, but Halo wasn't the most comfortable conversationalist.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]