Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
12-16-2021, 05:20 PM
Ulric smiled and gave a little, understanding nod when Meme explained that she had to discover and find herself. He didn't really care what the reason for her being away was as long as she was okay, healthy, and in one piece. With how Philomena had disappeared he had feared the worse for his niece, but here she was. His ears perked with curiosity when she mentioned that she had made a new friend and his gaze was directed toward the jackal in question. He gave Jacques a nod as he was introduced, silently glad that at the very least Meme hadn't been completely alone this whole time. "A pleasure to meet you as well," he replied.

He couldn't help the little smirk that pulled at his lips as Jacques refuted the idea that she had become more responsible and cautious, chuckling at the pair as Meme's companion called her out. "Well, thank you for looking out for her, Jacques. I appreciate it." Looking back to Meme, he gave her a curious look and asked, "Are you going to be around Auster for a while? I've been a part of a pack called The Hallows for a couple of years now. They occupy a castle a little bit north of here. If you're going to be staying near here you're more than welcome to visit and rest there as much as you'd like."

Ulric Adravendi