size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-16-2021, 05:20 PM

As Sirius got farther and farther away from the couple, Artorias' gait got slower and slower, putting more distance between them until he could be alone with the Warlord's daughter. No sooner was the dire wolf out of sight, Artorias came to a stop and turned to face Briar—only to find her lips already coming up to claim his in a slow kiss. He hummed in delight, kissing her back with that same lingering passion as the simple affection started the roiling of infernos deep within his core. Flame-burnt amber eyes closed, then flickered open again once their lips parted, a wide grin spreading across his face while he gazed into those deep, rich pools of turquoise that stole his breath away. In her eyes he saw the same lustful desire that smoldered in his. After being apart for nearly an entire season and surviving the brunt of the apocalypse away from one another, Artorias wanted to scoop Briar up and never let her go again.

The soft brush of her tail against his thigh coupled with her playful banter of showing her around his castle drew a low, rumbling chuckle from the young alpha. "Of course, Lady Fatalis. It would be my pleasure to give you a thorough tour of my home," he replied as he led Briar through the gardens and up the terrace to welcome her through the threshold with a sweeping wave of his paw. His grin widened, eyes flashing with sly excitement at the thinly veiled promise contained within her suggestion. "I think that sounds like a wonderful use of our time. I'm eager to hear your suggestions for how our packs can become more intimately connected." Still having far too much fun with their theatrics and banter, Artorias led Briar through the castle, first into the kitchen to drop off the stew, then to the pharmacy to leave the herbs. All the while they walked, Artorias would steal not-so-subtle glances to his girlfriend, deliberately brushing his side against hers just to feel her fur mingle with his again. Gods, how he'd missed her...

Once her gifts had been received, Artorias began to lead Briar towards the stairs. He had intended for the two of them to simply slip away quietly to enjoy some privacy to themselves in his newly acquired alpha's chambers, but no sooner had they reached the landing to the second floor, Briar was batting at his shoulder with that elegant plume of a tail and shooting him a salacious look while she headed for the tower stairs. Raising an eyebrow with curiosity, Artorias followed behind his queen with zero hesitation or question. When she gave him that look with bedroom eyes that left little to the imagination, Artorias would have followed her through the depths of hell if she'd asked it. Climbing up the tower stairs behind her brought back the vivid memories of all the times they'd spent up here surveying the land and stargazing on clear nights. Those times seemed so far away, and yet also felt like it had just happened yesterday. How the time had flown in a year.

Artorias climbed to the top of the tower just behind Briar, hearing her close the trapdoor behind them and sliding the latch into place so they wouldn't be disturbed. Fiery eyes followed the supple fae's movements as she went to the parapet and placed her paws upon the stone, gazing out over the sun-drenched Austerian landscape from eastern forest to western sea. "I can't wait for you to live here either, Deer Girl," he replied with a crooked grin to her, striding smoothly up beside her with a gentle nudge of his side against her rump. "The views are infinitely better when you're a part of them." Gazing out over the land with Briar at his side, Artorias slowly brushed his tail along Briar's hip and gently entwined it with hers, obsidian and azure fur blending with tawny brown and turquoise. "Very soon you'll be able to come up here whenever you want. These views can be yours forever." He chuckled, teasing her, but his eyes shone with a love and truth that spoke for the sincerity in his words.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.