ardent

I know who I want to take me home

Devya

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 08:50 AM

A frown crossed her features as she listed. He had a funny name. Seraphim. I only want to help you. Her parents. His reminder that her family had abandoned her was painful. "I suppose. I haven't seen them in a very long time." Words trembled, laced with sadness. She still didn't understand why they had left her, left her to fend for herself when she was incapable of doing so. Are you gonna eat her, dad? Eyes widened in alarm as she gazed up at the pallid wolf. He wouldn't, would her? Tiny shoulders slumped with relief when he denied such a thing.

She listened carefully. Was her offering to take care of her? To teach her how to survive on her own? Could she be so lucky? No longer would she spend her nights cold and hungry and alone. Though she wasn't sure she liked the other pups that seemed to belong to him. Sharp eyes snapped to the little brute. I wanted to have her. "I don't belong to you!" She snapped, bright eyes narrowing as her ears folded tightly against her skull. She was not going to let some other pup claim her! A growl rumbled from her throat, words spoken with distaste as though she couldn't stand the thought of being around him.

She found this bunch of wolves to be odd. One offering to help her, one wanting to stake his claim over her. Who had moved into her home? Why had daddy allowed this to happen? Two toned gems turned back to the older wolf, "Would you help me?" Crown tilted to the left, eyes brightening with what could only be a flicker of hope.

Talk like this