size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 07:08 PM
Meanwhile, the speckled child, fur as chaotic as his mannerisms, loped about in a carefree manner. The forest, to him, was the same as it always looked - except now the sun had made the light filter through the leaves, turning the area into a sea of dappled gold flecks, some of which painted his coat as he gleefully trotted through the woodland. He loved exploring, and what pup didn’t? The world was still new to him, as were most of his family and not-so-family within the pack. Though he’d had the chance to play with his siblings, and gain a mentorship under Misery, he had yet to meet more new faces. Especially since Misery had departed on his own missions outside the pack. He’d given the child a goal; collect as much information about everyone as possible. Mac assumed it was because Misery didn’t like his close siblings, like Kali. He didn’t know the whole story about that drama, though..yet.

Upon spotting an unfamiliar wolf, Mac stopped in his own trek, approaching his fellow packmate with a wide, toothy grin. He didn’t know this guy yet - was he also a Klein? He had so many siblings, not to mention extended family, cousins, y’know..everybody. He had yet to wrap his head around his older siblings and some others he’d met. This fellow seemed nice enough, and Mac was far from shy. Not really stopping to process the other pup’s downcast expression, he chirped, "Hi! I’m Macabre, or Mac for short!" Tail wagging, he added, "Are you also a Klein? I gotta ask, because it seems like almost everyone’s a cousin or sister or brother. It’s crazy!" He didn’t know why the boy seemed sad, but he wasn’t the best person to aporoach in terms of emotions. He barely registered how he perceived his own emotions in front of others.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill