gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 07:13 PM

After enough tugging on his brother's ear, the other pup finally awoke. Albeit begrudgingly, Ghoul still allowed a small smile and a wag of tail when Mac agreed to get up. Quickly turning on his paws, he made his way out of the den into the dusk. When Mac asked where they should spar, Ghoul hesitated a moment. "Ah, let's go to the nook so we can practice in the trees," he says with a smirk. Indeed, using their surroundings to their advantage would be sufficient.

"C'mon slowpoke!" Ghoul chirps as he picks up his pace and begins to run down the side of Mount Vulcan. While the sharp rocks poke at his sensitive pads, he ignores it as he lets his tongue loll out of the side of his mouth. Stumbling a few times, Ghoul picks himself back up with a look back at his brother. Grinning quite like a mad man, he picks up his pace and makes a faster dash toward the lush new growth trees at the base of the slumbering volcano.

As he reaches the trees, he stops with a skidding halt. Breathing ragged and his body warmed up for their oncoming spar, he feels more alive than he had in a while. "We're almost there," he says to Mac as he winds his way through the trees.