size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 07:32 PM

Though Halo had done her best to study the different dynamics in the written rules that Sirius had shown her, she wasn't familiar with all of the different scents that came along with them. So far, she'd met the girl from The Hallows, and she'd been nice. That was a smell she'd been able to commit reasonably to memory. The one coming from this man, the large creature with the antlers, had yet to stand out to her. Had she known he was from Fireside, her fear may have been greater. For now, ignorance was bliss.

His apology comes, and she can't help but give a small smile as his horns knocked into the tree. "You don't need to apologize, I wasn't paying attention," her voice was soft. Honestly, he was... a lot to take in. Very large (again, was this the land of giants?) with bright eyes, extensive markings, and of course the horns. Still, it was rude to stare, and Halo was trying her best not to. "I'm looking for horsetail," she explained, "I don't know if it grows out here, but the habitat seems right." Halo was new, and still getting her lay of the land. "How about you?" The question is pleasant, tone gentle.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]