build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-16-2021, 07:34 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

As her eye searches the ground and brush for that one certain leaf they wanted, her ear tunes in to listen to Halo's words. At the mention of Armada, she pauses with a smile. Looking over to the girl, she nods. "Ah, the Armada are a g-good pack," Audra comments, "if y-you get a ch-chance to meet Hanako, s-she's really n-nice and l-likes to race," her tone is pleasant as memories come back of that day. Racing beside the pretty koi painted wolf had been a good day indeed. As they continued to walk through the lush grasses and over muddy areas, she is reminded of how she used to be like Halo.

Once upon a time ago, she had been a newcomer to this land as well. Lost and alone, waiting to be taken in by someone. "I-I'm glad y-you found a good p-pack quickly," her voice is quiet and doesn't delve further on the topic. Focusing back on the task at hand, her nose sniffles against some leaves. Pausing, her head lifts for a moment to glance at Halo. "I think I f-found something," she chirps with a smile and a slight wag of her tail. Reaching a paw out to gently turn the leaf over, her smile grew at the sight of the telltale sign of a white-leafed underside.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise