size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-16-2021, 07:38 PM

Had he forgotten to give his name?  Rudy could sometimes forget those minor details and just expect someone to know it when there was no reason they would. “Rudyard Carpathius, most just call me Rudy.”  Rudy spoke with his eyes on the water, watching the silver shapes as they’d seem still one moment only to dart the moment he even bent a leg a bit too much.  Rudyard could catch fish but it often involved several attempts before he succeeded.  Rudy had been starting to get better before his injury.

The motley grey wolf darted his head in the water but came up empty glaring at the water. “Shark?” Rudy tried searching his memory but the best he could come up with was ‘big fish’.  “What do they look like? Never seen one, just a big fish right?” What about him and his tail?  “Its uh, recent.  I guess short summary is I lost a fight and they took a victory prize.” The words came out choked and to hide his expression he lunged for the next fish he saw.  Amusingly the attempt to bite a fish that involved almost no aim was the one where a fish was kind enough to be right there anyway.  Rudy grabbed a slippery silver fish out of the water, a feeling of satisfaction at the one fish.

Rudyard Carpathius