gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
08-16-2013, 10:34 AM

Happiness was something she didn't take for granted. She knew that it was an emotion that could be taken any minute of any day, and she held onto what she had with Bronze with a grip that would not slacken. Her pregnant, black frame took in the kisses that he gave, loving the attention and the messages that were behind each one. Silent's eyes closed at his touch and her skin tingled as well, getting goosebumps that were meant to happen because of their destined bonds.
"Your wants are not a lot to ask for, Bronze," she softly said. "They are the perfect wish list for us and I wouldn't have it any other way, either." Her paw graced the swollen surface of her belly, making the unborn pups within squirm with delight from the touch. "If anyone tries to attempt evil doings on our children - or us - they will pay. There's nothing else to be said for it." Silent gave a solemn nod at her words and her ears perked when he suggested a nap. "I will follow, my love." She said in gentle tones. "Dealing with the morning sickness and knowing each day brings us closer to meeting our children can tire a woman out." A light chuckle escaped her lips and she followed her beloved as her energy slowly sapped away from her body. An afternoon nap was definitely a 'yes', not a 'maybe'.
-EXIT Silent-

"talking"THANK YOU, WOLFIE! ♥