build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-16-2021, 08:16 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Her laughter filled the room as she gave her head a soft shake to Tika's teasing. "Yes, but I'm your baby," she teases back with a quick poke of her tongue out of her mouth. It was almost too easy to be her true self around Avantika. A hum left her as her eye turned back to scan over her plants. "Nothing interesting happen?" She asks out of pure curiosity and to let Avantika know that she really was interested in the day-to-day business. Picking her paw back up, she notices from the corner of her eye that Tika had come to sit by her. Smiling quietly to herself, she shuffles some more of the plants around so they looked neater all lined up.

The tenseness of Tika's body at her mention of hunting went unnoticed to her as she became focused on looking at her plants. Looking up from the table with a few blinks of her honey-gold eye, she looks over to Tika. "Oh, small things. Squirrels, rabbits, rats. We can use traps if it's easier. I'm sure there's some running around the grounds," her shoulders shrug as she sees the uncertainty on Tika's face. "I don't like killing things either, but I can't make bandages out of much else. Hides work too well at keeping infections out of wounds," Audra's lips turn down softly before looking back to the table. She feels slightly guilty now, but how could she expect to ask the pack to hunt for her?

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise