Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
12-16-2021, 08:30 PM
Mentally Veigar was deeply unwell, despite the fact that the symptoms of his illness had all completely faded now, save for his fatigue as well as his subtly blurred vision. It hadn't gotten any better since then so he doubted it would, but he tried not to dwell on it for too long. It wasn't a difficult feat when he had his mind set on something, like tracking down Aryn. This had been at the forefront of his mind since she'd been gone and only now had it culminated in finding her.

Part of him wanted to rip her from where she lay and drag her back to Habari, but another part of him - the part that longed for acceptance and approval - wanted answers from the woman he largely considered a parental figure. Answers. Anything to calm the ever-present panic that welled up inside of him, only further exacerbated now. "I knew you'd be here," he finally breathed, sucking in a sharp breath as she rushed him. He was overwhelmed with emotion, feeling the hot tears pricking at the surface of his eyes, so much so that he failed to notice anything different about her.

"I'm.. yeah, I'm fine," he assured her quickly. He was only telling a small fib, but he didn't need to worry her with his blurry vision, not when her problems were far worse. Recluse wouldn't take her absence lightly once she finally returned, Veigar knew that much. "It's fine," he said, though the feeling of abandonment wouldn't go away quite so easily no matter how hard he willed it too. "But come home with me. Please. Things are better, no one's sick anymore." Maybe Recluse would understand. Veigar didn't believe it, but he had to hope. He let out a sob he tried to muffle as he leaned in against Aryn, grateful for her presence despite everything.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.