size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 08:30 PM

Softly, Halo nodded when he mentioned he hadn't seen any yet. Really, she was having a bit of difficulty still, not gawking. If anyone from her homeland had heard of a wolf with horns they would have, likely, informed her that she was out of her mind. But no here he was, clear as day. Halo was still shy as he spoke, giving his name. "Marshmallow... I think they're just starting to flower, I saw some out here yesterday. I can show you?" Halo's offer was quiet, watching the man carefully as he gave his name. Álarr, it felt foreign where it tumbled around in her mind. Was he from somewhere far off, some wild place where they all had horns too? In the moment, she's too shy to ask.

"I'm Halo, it's nice to meet you too." She averted her eyes to a degree, still concerned about coming off like she's gawking at him. Much like she had with Sirius, it's a bit of awe and a bit of fear. "If you wouldn't mind, I would like that." The words were a bit stilted, carefully chosen. She doesn't have as many of the social graces as everyone else seemed to, but that was okay. He posed no threat, as far as she could tell-- and a healer, no less. It was a good sign for the tenderhearted creature.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]